Tuesday 21 May 2013

There's no place like home

Hi there folks.

This post is in response to some lovely people I've found on Ravelry. While feeding my excitement for the upcoming Tour de Fleece, I found a group called Shiny Happy People. They are most certainly both shiny and happy people! They have made me feel most welcome in their group. They asked me to tell them more about me and where I live, so here it is - for all folk especially the shiny ones!

This will be the first time I've attempted to embed a video on a blog, so this will go one of two ways!

 
My plan was to film as I walked down to collect the child from school. I hadn't banked on the child using the camera last and leaving the battery almost flat! So all you have is a brief panorama of the view from my top lawn. One day, I  will show you more. I apologise for the wind noise too, it's a blustery kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment