Thursday 20 December 2012

Start as I hope to go on

Hello all,

I'm currently at work (don't tell the boss I'm online!), I'm in the eye of a storm at the moment. Things are unusually quiet considering that there are only 2 1/2 working days to go before Christmas. The past few days have been manic, and I have a horrible feeling that tomorrow and Monday could be as bad. But today, is calm and tranquil, so here I am starting to blog.

I rather feel that this may be somewhat cathartic for me, but I'd be delighted if someone else out there found this blog and enjoyed it.

I should tell you about me.

I'm the wrong side of 35, I'm a mother of one boy 9, the partner of another boy 37, a full time pharmacist, and a very part time house wife.

I love to knit and spin, I dabble in crochet and photography and I love to cook and eat the results!

So that's me in a nut shell.

Why am I blogging? There are, after all plenty of folk out there with more interesting things to say! Well, I hope to share my year in craft with you. I hope to start designing my own patterns, but we'll see how that pans out!

Any how, I hope that I can produce regular(ish) posts detailing the highs and lows of crafting. I'm pushing for many more highs than lows, but life throws all sorts our way, so we'll just have to see!

More than anything, I'd love it if people read this and reply. I'm all for conversation. In my life, I find it very difficult to find the time to actually go out and meet folk, I've found Ravelry and other Podcasts have brought me into contact with many wonderful crafters and I enjoy interacting with them via the world wide web immensely!

No comments:

Post a Comment