Sunday 24 March 2013

Just keep knitting, knitting, knitting

If you don't see a blue fish with knitting needles you don't have a child of a certain age!

So this week saw the pre-Easter madness start at work. It's just starting to dawn on folk that the pharmacy will be closed for 4 days!  Next week, however promises to be worse! I'm thinking happy thoughts; mainly because I'm off next week. 

This weekend has been great. Once again we 'borrowed' Ben's best friend. Saturday was further improved for the boys because they were invited to a last minute birthday party. So they went to the local Lazer Wars and spent an hour or so trying to kill each other. After that it was back to the birthday boy's house for tea. I was to pick them both up between 7:30 and 8:00. So I arrived about quarter to and met the parents. I had a great night chatting to 2 lovely people. We had lots in common and I hope for the opportunity to chat again! 

So, to crafting - 

The title should give you a clue as to what I've been up to! 
I've been monogamously knitting on the evenstar and it's paid dividends. I'm now 1/4 of the way around the border 
 
I'm thinking positive thoughts. I could get this done in time if I concentrate and work hard! 

I'm still not working on my other WIP's. I'm desperate to get my Mum's gift complete in time. 

Spinning - 

I have mostly been looking longingly at my wheel. I so want to spin. But I feel guilty if I don't work on the shawl. So  I haven't spun an inch

Goals for next week - 

I'd like to get half way round the shawl.  Wish me luck guys. 

Have a great week x 




No comments:

Post a Comment